Did you know…
UW–Madison established the nation’s first dairy school? Or that Babcock Hall Dairy Plant produces roughly 80,000 gallons of ice cream annually?
If you now have a hankering for the UW’s signature treat, great! Enjoy a complimentary dish of Babcock’s best when the #GetTheScoop truck visits a town near you this summer. The tour is part hospitality, part pop quiz, and all about — you guessed it — getting the scoop on how UW–Madison works to benefit the entire state. It’s sure to surprise, delight, and change the way you think about the UW. Check out where the truck’s headed next.
- Winnebago County
- Neenah Community Band Concerts in the Park
- Riverside Park
- 500 E Wisconsin Ave, Neenah, WI
- July 31, 6 – 8 p.m.
- Dane County
- City of Monona National Night Out
- Winnequah Park
- Gazebo Nichols Rd. & near Winnequah Rd., Monona, WI
- August 14, 5 – 7:30 p.m.
- Sheboygan County
- Picnic on the Green Series
- City Green, Sheboygan, WI
- August 18, 4 – 7 p.m.
- Washington County
- West Bend GERMANfest
- Corner of S. 5th Ave & Walnut Street, West Bend, WI
- August 23, 5 – 8 p.m.
- Rock County
- Creekside Cruise Night
- 102 Maple Street, Evansville, WI
- September 6, 5 – 8 p.m.
- Dane County
- Century Celebration – 100 Year Anniversary of Tenney Park
- 402 N Thorton Ave., Madison, WI
- September 9, 1 – 4 p.m.
Note: Schedule subject to change and ice cream is limited.
What do you know about UW-Madison?
Put your Badger knowledge to the test by taking this pop quiz.
(Don’t worry, you won’t be graded on this.)
When you’ve been around since 1848 like the University of Wisconsin, it’s safe to say you’ll have some stories to tell. The ones we’re most proud of focus on the many ways the UW is always working for Wisconsin.