TECHNOLOGY, ECONOMICS AND HEALTH CARE: A PREVIEW OF THE FUTURE
The work being done at UW–Madison right now is transforming the future of our world. And as a Badger, you’re part of it.
Join fellow UW alumni and friends to discover how your world-class university is leading the way for our changing times. Meet UW experts, connect with other Badgers, and hear a campus update from Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association CEO Mike Knetter. Plus, help us honor your local Forward under 40 Award recipient Jayeesh Bakshi MS’14.
The afternoon’s speakers will include:
- Remzi Arpaci-Dusseau — chair of computer sciences at the UW and a leading computer systems researcher focused on the future of data storage
- Howard Bailey — director of the University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center and an international expert on chemoprevention
- Bob Batt — a leading researcher from the Wisconsin School of Business focused on how crowding affects health care delivery and quality
- Tom Erickson ’80 — a technology entrepreneur and founding director of the new UW School of Computer, Data & Information Sciences
- Ruth O’Regan — an internationally renowned breast cancer researcher and physician who is pushing the boundaries of cancer treatment
If you have any questions, please email Selvi Bunce at email@example.com or call 608-308-5228.
- 2:30 p.m. Check-in
- 3 p.m. Program
- 5:30 p.m. Reception
Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia
4949 E. Lincoln Drive
Register by February 17.
There is no cost to attend.