TECHNOLOGY, ECONOMICS AND HEALTH CARE: A PREVIEW OF THE FUTURE
The work being done at UW–Madison right now is transforming the future of our world. And as a Badger, you’re part of it.
Join fellow UW alumni and friends to discover how your world-class university is leading the way for our changing times. Meet UW experts, connect with other Badgers, and hear a campus update from Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association CEO Mike Knetter. Plus, help us honor your local Forward under 40 Award recipient Jayeesh Bakshi MS’14 and Badger of the Year Mary Brockman ’67.
The afternoon’s speakers will include:
- Remzi Arpaci-Dusseau — an award-winning teacher and leading computer systems researcher focused on the future of data storage
- Howard Bailey — director of the University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center and an international expert on chemoprevention
- Bob Batt — a leading researcher from the Wisconsin School of Business focused on how crowding affects health care delivery and quality
- Tom Erickson ’80 — a technology entrepreneur and founding director of the new UW School of Computer, Data & Information Sciences
- Ruth O’Regan — an internationally renowned breast cancer researcher and physician who is pushing the boundaries of cancer treatment
If you have any questions, please email Kelsey Dodson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-308-5249.
- 2:30 p.m. Check-in
- 3 p.m. Program
- 5:30 p.m. Reception
Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia
4949 E. Lincoln Drive
Register by February 17.
There is no cost to attend.