The UW Now: Ideas That Are Changing Our World
Three world-changing professors are coming to Phoenix:
- Howard Bailey — A leading researcher who is pushing the boundaries of cancer treatment
- Cynthia Carlsson MS’05 — A brilliant professor who is finding new ways to prevent and someday cure Alzheimer’s
- Charles Raison — An internationally recognized psychiatrist who is revealing the mysteries of the human mind and body
Be there for Chancellor Rebecca Blank’s remarks and lightning talks by the professors. Hear these experts answer your questions in a discussion moderated by Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association president and CEO Mike Knetter. Then help honor Dick Neuheisel ’58, LLB’61 as Badger of the Year. Following that, join your fellow alumni, campus leaders, and Chancellor Rebecca Blank for a strolling supper filled with Badger pride.
- 5:30–6:15 p.m. Registration and Reception
- 6:30 p.m. Program
- 7:45 p.m. Strolling Supper
- 9 p.m. Event concludes
The cost of $50 per person ($30 per person for 2013–17 grads) includes cocktails and a strolling supper.
Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia
4949 E. Lincoln Drive
Paradise Valley, AZ
This event is made possible in part through generous support from our All Ways Forward campaign co-chairs, Ted and Mary Kellner and John and Anne Oros.
Questions? Contact Kelsey Dodson at 608-308-5249 or use the form below.
- March 8: Phoenix
- March 12: Coachella Valley
- March 19: Atlanta
- April 16: Washington, DC
- April 26: San Francisco
- May 22: Chicago
- May 30: Milwaukee
- June 13: Denver
- June 14: Silicon Valley
- September 14: Boston
- October 25: New York City
- November 16: Northern Chicago