We’ve been monitoring rapidly changing conditions and new information about the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Following recent recommendations from public health officials and guidelines established by UW–Madison leadership, we have decided to cancel all alumni events through April 30, 2020. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this cancellation, and we appreciate your continued support of UW–Madison.
Technology, Economics, and Health Care:
A Preview of the Future
The work being done at UW–Madison right now is transforming the future of our world. And as a Badger, you’re part of it.
Join fellow UW alumni and friends to discover how your world-class university is leading the way for our changing times. Meet UW experts, connect with other Badgers, and hear a campus update from Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association CEO Mike Knetter.
The afternoon’s speakers will include:
- Howard Bailey — director of the University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center and an international expert on chemoprevention
- Bob Batt — a leading researcher from the Wisconsin School of Business focused on how crowding affects health care delivery and quality
- Kristyn Masters — a trailblazing bioengineer creating living tissues to uncover what causes disease
- Melissa Skala MS’04 — an innovative cancer researcher and bioengineer who is pushing the boundaries of personalized cancer treatment
If you have any questions, please email Selvi Bunce at email@example.com or call 608-308-5228.
- 2:30 p.m. Check-in
- 3 p.m. Faculty talks, moderated panel, and campus update
- 5:30 p.m. Reception
Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort
2600 Tiburon Drive
Register by March 2.
There is no cost to attend.