Technology, Economics, and Health Care:
A Preview of the Future
The work being done at UW–Madison right now is transforming the future of our world. And as a Badger, you’re part of it.
Join fellow UW alumni and friends to discover how your world-class university is leading the way for our changing times. Meet UW experts, connect with other Badgers, and hear a campus update from Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association CEO Mike Knetter.
The afternoon’s speakers will include:
- Howard Bailey — director of the University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center and an international expert on chemoprevention
- Bob Batt — a leading researcher from the Wisconsin School of Business focused on how crowding affects health care delivery and quality
- Kristyn Masters — a trailblazing bioengineer creating living tissues to uncover what causes disease
- Melissa Skala MS’04 — an innovative cancer researcher and bioengineer who is pushing the boundaries of personalized cancer treatment
If you have any questions, please email Kelsey Dodson at email@example.com or call 608-308-5249.
- 2:30 p.m. Check-in
- 3 p.m. Faculty talks, moderated panel, and campus update
- 5:30 p.m. Reception
Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort
2600 Tiburon Drive
Register by March 2.
There is no cost to attend.