The UW Now: Ideas That Are Changing Our World
Three world-changing professors are coming to Denver:
- Bilge Mutlu — A multidimensional thinker who is using robotic technologies to solve practical problems
- Charles Raison — An internationally recognized expert who is opening up the mysteries of the human mind and body
- Ananth Seshadri — A scholar of human capital who explores how demographic change shapes the economy
Be there for Chancellor Rebecca Blank’s remarks and lightning talks by the professors. Hear these experts answer your questions in a discussion moderated by Provost Sarah Mangelsdorf. Then help to honor the Badger of the Year Award recipient. Following that, join fellow alumni, campus leaders, and Chancellor Blank for a strolling supper filled with Badger pride.
- 5:30 p.m. Check-in and welcome reception
- 6:30 p.m. Program
- 7:45 p.m. Strolling supper featuring stationed and passed food items and cocktails
- 9 p.m. Event concludes
The cost of $50 per person ($30 per person for young alumni) includes cocktails and a strolling supper.
Please register by June 11.
JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek
150 Clayton Lane
Denver, CO 80206
This event is made possible in part through generous support from our All Ways Forward campaign cochairs Ted and Mary Kellner and John and Anne Oros.
Questions? Contact Kelsey Dodson at 608-308-5249, or use the form below.
- March 8: Phoenix
- March 12: Coachella Valley
- March 19: Atlanta
- April 16: Washington, DC
- April 26: San Francisco
- May 22: Chicago
- May 30: Milwaukee
- June 13: Denver
- June 14: Silicon Valley
- September 14: Boston
- October 25: New York City
- November 16: Northern Chicago